QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
TotalEnergies is a global energy company that produces and sells oil, biofuels, natural gas, green gases, renewable energies and electricity. More than 105.000 employees work to provide energy that is more accessible, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Operating over 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts all dimensions of sustainable development at the center of its projects and activities in order to contribute to the well-being of people. TotalEnergies is looking for a team member for the following position:
- Preparation of technical data sheets, material safety data sheets, product info bulletins and sales handbooks in cooperation with Technical Support Engineers,
- LubAnac used oil analysis system management, equipment entries, interpretation, diagnosis and customer reporting for around 3.000 analysis annually for direct and indirect sales channels,
- Contribute ExperTotal New Training Platform Project with Technical Services Manager & Technical Support Engineers,
- Helping to prepare of related technical training materials and perform assigned trainings for TotalEnergies sales teams, distributors’ sales teams and key accounts to enhance technical capabilities of all stakeholders,
- Provide effective, rapid and result oriented support for sales team.
- Able to work at least 2-3 days a week,
- Preferably studying in the 3rd or 4th year in the departments of chemistry or mechanical engineering,
- Fluent in English.