QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Uniway 3D Technologies is manufacturer company of 3d printer which is enable the production of 3d printed products at optimal speed and quality for jewellery industry.
Uniway 3D Technologies that increasing of market share in own industry day by day, is proud of serve to professionals around the world in 4 continents and 32 countries wirth in endless spirit of innovation.
The company that founded in 2018 and not to willing losing spirit of start-up company, has been looking for co-worker that it can grow up together with enthusiasm of first day and motivation.
Uniway 3D Technologies / Marketing Department Long Term Marketing Intern (6 Months – 1 Year)
We’re searching for a part-time long-term marketing intern to join our expanding marketing team. This team member will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals
About the Role
- Assist with all marketing campaigns, producing content and creative for marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels. Assist marketing manager and team in development and execution of marketing campaigns, including content creation, social media.
- Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Asist with ongoing website putting up process
Skills and Qualifications
- 4th grade of student in marketing, communications, or related fields
- Passionate about exploring and learning about marketing. Digital marketing experience is a plus
- Internship experience in a preferably global, branded consumer environment.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
· Strong interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Information management & problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- A team member and owner of her/his tasks