QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a “Sales Operations Intern” for our global FMCG company operates in Food Industry.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
About the Role
Understanding the sales way of working, making improvements in data-analysing, system setup, providing access to the right data, and ensuring sustainability.
Ensuring the development and implementation of sales operation strategies. Partnering with the sales, trade marketing, finance and supply chain teams for this.
By doing big data management, system setup and projects; to make data analysis, reporting, master data definitions/management. To facilitate and simplify the system usage of the company’s sales, marketing and logistics teams.
To Succeed in This Role, You Will Need
· 3rd & 4th-year university students or master students,
· Good level of English,
· Strong Microsoft Word, Excel skills, and PowerPoint capability
· People-oriented and results-driven personality,
· Strong analytical skills and data-oriented mindset
· Good and effective communication skills
· Proactive and team player
· Able to work a minimum of 3 days/week
What We Offer
It is a project-based internship opportunity for young talents who would like to take a big step in their early career. It offers a real work and on the job learning experience from the very first day!
· Interesting and dynamic work on diverse projects in an international environment
· Further development perspectives in this fast-developing area of FMCG production.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!