QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Undergraduate 4th year or master student preferably in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Management Information Systems,
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week in school time and minimum 4 days a week in summer term,
- Interested in digital transformation, project management and process analysis,
- Good command of English,
- Passionate about supporting ideas with data,
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent problem solving skills,
- Curious and researcher,
- Strong communication skills,
- Good at teamwork.
- Supporting processes such as analysis, reporting, work follow-up and documentation in the projects,
- Contributing to the re-creation of processes by carrying out literature/best practice research,
- Providing operational support in the general design of applications and processes,
- Researching new trends.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers ) and Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory).