QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you like to gain experience in a Global Team?
YILPORT Holding is a privately held, wholly owned subsidiary of YILDIRIM Group, established in 2011 to combine port and container terminal operations of YILDIRIM Group under one roof, was acclaimed as the 2nd fastest-growing International Terminal Operator in the world in 2015, with the aim of entering amongst the top 10 of global terminal operators by 2025.
YILPORT Holding is one of the fastest growing and most developed Turkish industrial groups with its container terminals in Region Turkey, Mediterranean, Nordic, Iberia and Latam respectively.
For our growing IT team, we are looking for bright, hardworking and enthusiastic team members to take an active role asIT Department Intern which is based in YILPORT Holding HQ in Maslak and Gebze or Gemlik Terminals.
Join Us and be a part of this Great Team!
- 3rd or 4th grade undergraduate students from Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics or other related programs,
- Able to work at least 3 full days in a week,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power BI and Power Point) preferably in Excel,
- Basic SQL DB knowledge, ETL and OLAP concepts, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI tools,
- Able to write queries,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with a diverse workforce at all levels in a multi-cultural environment and team,
- Must be a creative thinker, focused and attentive to detail and accuracy.
IT Department Internwill be mainly responsible for operations ofMS SQL DB and Microsoft Power Platform tools, providing daily support for the problems received from internal clients in order to keep the client satisfaction high.
Additional responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide IT Operations (monitoring of DBs and Power Apps, handling scheduled jobs such as maintenance plan, log monitoring etc.),
- Monitor of all alarms generated by the Systems and take required actions,
- Support data analysis and develop, customize reports and dashboards according to requests coming from business units.