QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
The Consolidated ZF Group is represented with 188 production locations in 31 countries as well as 18 main development locations in 8 countries. In 2021, ZF achieved sales of €38.3 billion with approximately 157,500 employees worldwide. The company spent eight percent of its sales on research and development in 2021. Visit our website and discover the world of ZF.
- 3rd or 4th year University student in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Economy
- Compulsory internship or insurance covered by the university
- Fluency in English
- Success-oriented, willing to learn more in automotive industry, self-motivated
- Living in Anatolian Side of İstanbul or nearby Gebze
ZF Sachs Internship Programme:
- Internship period is maximum 4 weeks between June and September
- Interns shall be assigned to departments related to their field of study and their interest
- Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Please describe your interest in our company in your cover letter.