World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Air Liquide places diversity at the heart of its activities and is committed to promoting professional equality and employment for people with disability.
Mission & Key Contributions:
In this long term internship you will support projects carried out Bulk Supply Chain and Logistics. The projects are mainly regarding deployment of digital tools, process improvement to increase efficiencies, implementation of global standards and potential development opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting process improvement, digitization TBE (Towards Bulk Excellence) and GYM projects of Bulk Supply Chain and Logistics
- Supply vs Demand analysis, planning and follow-up
- Contributing to digital projects implemented in Order to Delivery process
- Customer consumption analysis, trip & delivery planning
- Stock Management
- Data Mining and Master Data Management
Location: Kartepe / Kocaeli
Required Profile & Qualifications:
- Students enrolled in Industrial Engineering or Logistics related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs
- Have the ability to work minimum 3 days/week
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Skills in Microsoft Excel
- Organized, proactive, self-starter
- Fluent English