World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Air Liquide places diversity at the heart of its activities and is committed to promoting professional equality and employment for people with disability.
Air Liquide Turkey is looking for an Internal & External Communications Intern, to work closely with the Communications Manager for Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria over the next 3-6 months. The intern will work primarily on creating and updating written and visual content for different channels – intranet, website, social media – but will also support the Communications Manager with other initiatives such as events and preparation of printed materials.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Supporting Legal team in researching and responding to general legal inquiries from internal clients that relate to a wide range of commercial law, labor law, intellectual property and compliance matters and support Legal Team on advising business on appropriate legal action to be take.
- Follow up the new laws, regulations related to company’s activities
- Supporting Legal team in conducting legal research: Researches law by studying laws, statutes, constitutions, regulations, court opinions, including precedents and reasoning, and preparing legal memoranda.
- Legal support for GDPR and Turkish Data Protection Law compliance studies
- Supporting Anti- Bribery & Anti-Corruption Sapin II compliance project
- Maintain proper filing of all legal issues, contract administration, tracking & reporting
- Identify ways to enhance and support internal processes and procedures and work with other members of the legal team and the wider business to ensure the swift and efficient provision of legal/contract support.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent command of English
- Some legal experience whether in house or in private practice is preferable
- Excellent communication, organisation, and analytical skills
- Responsibility and willingness to learn and work as a team member
- Personal compatibility with Air Liquide’s company values and practices
- Be studying a Law degree and be in the penultimate or final year of study or at official internship period;
- Be able to work full 3 days in a week from the office
Başvuru için: https://toptalent.co/air-liquide-legal-intern-114455