QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NAOS is a purpose-driven company, inspired by a claimed humanist utopia. A look at the world, the constant will to question and challenge the status quo to build a future that never forgets that its ultimate purpose is the Human. Thus, 43 years ago Jean-Noël Thorel, pharmacist-biologist, shoved the certainties of cosmetics by bringing to life a disruptive but respectful approach: the ecobiology, meaning the art of reinforcing the skin’s natural mechanisms to preserve its ecosystem. Rather than over-treating the skin, you have to teach it to live.
The brands Bioderma, Esthederm and Etat Pur were born from this idea in order to make NAOS a major international player in Skincare. Today, NAOS is present in 130 countries, remains still resolutely independent, and aims to become globally recognized for the relevance of its vision and the value of its approach. For this purpose, the company is about to move up to a new dimension by expanding from Skincare to Human Care (health, beauty & wellness).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing, brand development and execution experience.
- Customer oriented personality with strong planning and organizational skills,
- Good at digital environment and influencer marketing,
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and priority management
- Analytical thinker and attentive to details,
- Strong adaptation and problem solving, collaboration skills and ability to take initiative,
- Able to set vision and strategy and drive for results,
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is a plus
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Actively supports developing the new brand strategy, local brand plan and the comprehensive activation plan.
- Responsible of market analyze, competitor research and create new campaigns & strategies,
- Implement 360 marketing plan,
- Provide projects to increase the awareness of the brand both in media and on the field,
- Closely tracking & reporting marketing budgets.
- Responsible of new product launches and strive to maintain growth on pillar products,
- Achieve sales and market share annual goals at the budgeted expense levels
- Coordinate the development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising, promotion programs, public relations and market research activities and ensure their execution.
- Collaborates with internal teams and various agencies to develop in-store materials according to yearly Marketing Plan.
- Manages new/updated product registrations.
- Monitor results of each campaign and report to relevant teams and functions.
- Develop, implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Works with Group Product Manager to ensure e-commerce/e-retailer launches according to yearly Marketing Plan.
- Supports cross-functional teams with marketing requests.