GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 139,000 people in 65 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career.
Assisting Accounting & Finance team members and managers primarily accounting and treasury teams in all business tasks including day-to-day and quarterly bookkeeping, and reconciliation activities. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate;
- Relevant educational background such as Business Administration, Economics or Finance who is ready and available for a long-term internship
- Full-time working for 3 days per week
- Candidate should be ready for a 6 month internship
- Experience in MS Office applications would be beneficial
- Hardworking personality and a strong desire to train to be an accountant
- Good understanding of personal responsibility
- Flexible and eager to learn
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today.