QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Category Management Packaging Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Development and Management of the Supply Chain
- Develop the specific expertise, including market know-how, sourcing methods and competences, for the defined scope
- Drive competition / further develop and apply negotiation expertise Preparation and approval of purchasing decisions / contracts in accordance with the signature regulations
- Support the collect offer from supplier, organize the tenders for Turkey.
- Implement the indirect purchasing processes ensuring compliance requirements
- Negotiation of packaging product for all Bosch Plants in Turkey
- Process optimization for purchasing orders
- Organize and optimize transportation between manufacturing and suppliers
- Market researches & analyses for packaging product
- Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard.
- Tracking and expediting of Shipment
What distinguishes you:
- 4rd year student from related fields
- Academic projects or work experience
- Significant project and/or internship experience demonstrating individual and team work abilities
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Active user of Microsoft Office Programs, specially Microsoft Excel
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn in an international environment
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/bosch-san-tic-a-s-category-management-packaging-smart-start-3206807