QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Lawyer Trainee for the Business Control, Legal & Compliance team of our company which provides financial services to Mercedes-Benz branded cars & vans.
- Following and complying any new regulations and amendments especially published by BRSA, DPA, FCIAB, CMB, CB, and similar authorities.
- Following compliance process and preparing necessary legal documents.
- Conducting day to day corporate legal works of the Company (i.e. notifications to BRSA, FKB).
- Conducting corporate secretary of the Company (General Assembly Meetings, Board of Directors Meeting)
- Reviewing, negotiating, revising and preparing of the contracts, standard forms, protocols, and procedures.
- Defining risks in contracts and advising on legal matters.
- Providing legal opinions and advisory to departments day to day works.
- Complying with compliance regulations & Mercedes-Benz Policies.
- Graduated from reputable law school with excellent academic background,
- Proficiency in English,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Legal research and writing skills,
- Teamwork skills,
- Open to learning, dedicated, highly motivated,
- Analytical thinking skills, detail orientated candidates are expected.