QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EVAS, a leading global company specializing in the manufacture of steel LPG cylinders, has been providing customized solutions to LPG filling and distribution companies since its establishment in 1963. Over the years, EVAS has become a respected and reliable brand in the LPG sector for all global energy companies around the world. As part of the SHV Energy family, EVAS is always conscious of maintaining high standards in terms of production, quality and services.
with more than 58 years of experience, EVAS has increased its annual production capacity to more than 2.5 Million units and has become a supplier to gas distribution companies located in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and North America. EVAS, which has 81 countries in the list of exported countries, exports to an average of 40 different countries per year. As a member of SHV Energy group, the world’s leading LPG distributor, EVAS manufactures LPG cylinders with high technology and international standards in its modern facilities located in Pendik – Kurtköy.
You will get to be a part of the day to day management of key projects for a growing and dynamic LPG manufacturing company. The ideal candidate is someone who has strong communication skills and who has demonstrated that they are a high performer. As a member of the Project team, you will work with us to promote a company culture of continuous improvement, growth, productivity, respect, openness, and excellence.
- Attends project meetings and keeps meeting minutes, follows up tasks, supports for preparation of presentations. Contributes discussions for new ideas.
- Conducts literature search for assigned topics, economical feasibility analysis and provide documentation for these research for department memory.
- Conduct analysis, organizes meetings and prepares regular presentations for assigned projects.
- Works as a team member, completes assigned task on time, drives regular communications regarding his/her own tasks.
- Creates smart solutions for regular manuel operations.
- 3rd and 4th grade bachelor students,
- Able to work at least 3 days a week,
- Strong analytical skills, team-player, self-managed, assertive, energetic, initiative, able to work with deadlines,
- Aims to have a career in related department.
- Time Management
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/evas-ev-aletleri-san-a-s-project-intern-2946688