QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Kastamonu Entegre Ağaç Sanayi which is one of the two locomotive companies of Hayat Holding was established in year 1969 for production in the wooden panel industry and today became a global power which is the 1st in Turkey, the 4th in Europe and the 5th in the world in its field.
Kastamonu Entegre Headquarters is looking for a “Compensation and Benefits Intern” in Human Resources Directorate. The position is based in Altunizade, Istanbul
· Students who currently in their 4rd year of undergraduate program preferably in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, or related fields
· Eligible to work 3 days in a week (1 day remote 2 days in office)
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze and interpret complex data
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Good command of MS Office applications preferably Excel
· Detail-oriented and systematic
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Supports to evaluate the grading system, data crunching job evaluation, and benefit programs in line with the company strategies
· Assist Compensation and Benefits Executive for employee expenses planning and employee budget planning
· Continuously research and benchmark compensation and benefits programs and analyze compensation policies, wage rates and regulations
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply — we are eager to learn more about you.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/kastamonu-entegre-agac-san-ve-tic-a-s-compassion-and-benefits-long-term-intern-3401061