QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Mitsubishi Electric Group will continually improve its technologies and services by applying creativity to all aspects of its business. By doing so, we enhance the quality of life in our society. To this end, all members of the Group will pursue the following Seven Guiding Principles. Trust, Quality, Technology,Ethics and Compliance, Humanity, Environment, and Society.
We’re looking for “Summer Interns” for our plant located at Manisa for Production, Purchasing, Quality, Human Resources, Information Technology Tranlation(Japanese) and Accounting&Finance departments with the qualifications below;
- University student with a strong academic achievement in relevant disciplines like Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, International Trade, Business Administration or Economics, Japanese Translater
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Compulsory internship requirement
- Able to accommodate near İzmir, Manisa during the internship
- Cover letter will be an asset for the applications including the intention and requirements for the internship.
- Working in the assigned duties of the related departments
- Giving support for daily processes of the departments
- Preparing innovative improvement projects for related processes.
- Presenting of project to management end of the intership.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/mitsubishi-electric-turkey-klima-sistemleri-uretim-summer-intern-3392212