QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Joining Siegwerk means joining a successful global ambitious company. It means being part of an industry with exciting growth potential and it means working as part an extended, close-knit team that will give you the support and co-operation you need to achieve your career goals.
Siegwerk is a global leader in its field, with offices in 34 countries and a reputation for innovation, customer focus and continuous improvement.
Join Siegwerk and get the best of both worlds – a company thinks like a global leader, but acts like a family!
We are a multinational production company in Packaging Industry located in Istanbul-Tuzla. We are looking for “Long Term Interns”, who will has a chance to get career opportunities in Finance, Sales or HR departments.
- 3rd year undergraduate or master student in relevant disciplines
- To start immediately and available to work 4 days in summer period and at least 3 days per week during semester
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Follow up daily activities
- Support ongoing projects