SNI provides integrated digital solutions for compliance with digitization and is
dedicated to be the central partner for its customers to stay compliant in all countries. We are a computer technology corporation focused on Tax Compliance and Regulatory Reporting software such as e-invoice, e-ledger, e-delivery, SAF-T, SII and similar interfaces & technologies.
We provide certified SAP add-on solutions that reduce the risk and cost of maintaining compliance for its 500+ clients from more than 30 countries. We have been registered as SAP Global Application Development Partner and maintain a global operation, having its local representative offices in Istanbul, Warsaw and Ljubljana and partner offices in London, Amsterdam, Madrid and Budapest.
SNI is listed #12 at Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016!
For our Business Development & Account Management team, we are looking for an “Regulatory Technology Specialist” with following responsibilities;
- Maintaining a deep understanding of new and existing regulations that may impact organization’s products & processes and follow up changes
- Work closely with R&D team and provide information to the team regarding details of new regulation and assist team during the production stage
- Participates in the development and review of product release documents under document control
- Work closely with the Business Development team, provide information to the team regarding the recent developments in tax technology prepare roadmaps
- Manage preparation of webinar contents, newsletters, articles for SNI platforms and present during the webinars and summits
- Communicate with regulatory agencies to gather information if needed
- Ensure all marketing materials are in line with relevant regulations
- Investigate and follow up the new electronic reporting requirements and trends of markets/countries
- Follow up and keep updated the regulatory information within the company
- Keep regulatory documentation in order and updated
- Preferably from a reputable university from the Faculty of Economics, Law and Administrative Sciences or Engineering Faculty,
- Maximum 1 year of working experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Passionate about reading and researching
- Ability to work independently and within groups, build deep trust with internal teammates
- Strong ability to learn and self driven
- Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills and a good team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
Başvuru için: https://toptalent.co/sni-regulatory-specialist-113517